Kate Lovell – Tauranga Wedding Celebrant
Congratulations, you are now engaged, and ready to think about that next stage of your lives together. Such an exciting time but yes I understand it can be a bit overwhelming, trying to decide what you would like to say to each other, you want your ceremony to be perfect and reflect you as a couple. I am here to make sure this all runs smoothly from start, until you are officially, legally, Married!
What my services include
- We will have an initial meeting to discuss your wedding and your dreams for your ceremony. This tends to take place via video chat. We will discuss how you see your day going, and any ideas/wishes you might have.
- I have an agreement to be completed and there is a $100 deposit.
- I will provide you with a copy of my Ceremony Selection Book to go through. This has ideas for you to browse through for all the various sections within your ceremony. This is a reference tool, we can adapt any ceremony to suit you as a couple.
- We will discuss your Marriage Licence. The correct documents, and time frames required. Please be aware, that it is your responsibility to apply for your Licence.
- Once you have given your Ceremony Selection Sheet and book back to me, I collate and write your ceremony. This then comes back to you via email to read through to make sure you are happy with everything, changes/additions can be made if requested. It is your Ceremony you both need to love it 100%.
- Additional meetings via vide chat can take place at this time if you feel you would like further in-depth discussions.
- The Wedding rehearsal, this usually takes place about 1 – 3 days prior to your big day. I highly recommend all your wedding party be involved in the rehearsal, and other important people too (this includes whoever is walking the Bride down the aisle, and the MC for the day). It is a great time to work out all the logistics for the day, and for everyone to know where to walk and stand.
- Your big day!! The day is finally here! I will arrive prior to the ceremony time to get set up (If required, I can provide my own portable sound system and mic at no extra cost) and liaise with the venue and any other vendors. And may the ceremony commence……
- After your Ceremony I will hand over your signed Copy of Particulars to the responsible person of your choosing (to be decided upon prior), the person can then hand this over to you once the celebrations have finished. I then email off the other copy to the Registry office.
- I will also give this person a copy of your ceremony for you to keep for the future as a keepsake
- (please note I also offer other types of ceremonies too, such as elopement and registry ‘style’ ceremonies, please enquire if you are interested in these).
The cost of my Celebrant services, including all of the above is $475.00 (Inc GST)
(Please note: Weddings outside of the Tauranga/Mount Maunganui area will incurs further costs)